Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required Waterford. Part time

re : Childminder Required Waterford. Part time           reply
26/04/2016 22:02 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there my name is susan mahoney my number is 0858587564 I am minding children for over 10 yrs I have fetac level 5 chilcare and special needs I am up to date with my first aid I have 3 children aged 12 19 and 24 I am flexI with hrs and have full clean driving licence I have a love of children from an early age and used to knock on doors to bring babies for a walk lol I am a loving patient person I believe children should be out and about doing activities and getting fresh air I always attended mother and toddler groups trips to the library and walks on the beach I live in tramore which is not far from butlers town I drop my little girl to school at 8.40 and I am free from then I have references available on request please feel free to ring me if you would like to chat or meet me

Childminder Required Waterford. Part time           reply
23/04/2016 07:43 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder required in Waterford. Butlerstown, Meadowbank, Cork Road area. My job is in the industrial Estate and my son is in Butlerstown preschool so preferably in that area. I am looking for someone who is not already minding very young kids.
My hours are:
Tues 9.30-1.30
Wed 9.30-6
Fri 2-5
Baby girl 8 months, all food supplied.
Boy 3 years since January. Collection frm little Einsteins on Wed at 1 o´clock, will need snack after school and small dinner just on Wed.
Would like to discuss collections and drop off. Must drive.
Probably talking about 16 or 17 hours.
Please PM me
Thank you
Kim

discussion forum terms & conditions

;