Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required Rathangan

Childminder Required Rathangan           reply
02/06/2019 21:53 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am looking for childminder for my son who is 2 and half years old. He is starting ECCE Scheme in September would be looking for someone who can do pick up and drop offs to same. The hours would be from around 8.15pm to 5.15pm may be adjustable a small bit. Looking for a minder who is available within next two weeks and can also mind him over summer months

re : Childminder Required Rathangan           reply
03/06/2019 21:54 - Kildare Childminders
I am a Childminder with an Honours Degree in Early Childhood Development, Paediatric First Aid, Positive Behaviour Management and more. I have over ten years experience working directly with children as well as two beautiful children of my own.
I will be working as a Childminder from my own home from July 2019, I am based in Oldgrange Wood, Monasterevin.
I can offer your child a loving home from home experience in a safe and caring environment. Our days will be filled with developmentally appropriate activities that will encourage them to grow and explore. Access to an enclosed garden area, arts and crafts, baking etc. Each child will have their own little journal so you will always know what we have been up to.
All meals will be provided, made fresh and with nutritious ingredients.
I am fully insured, tax registered and notified to Tusla and Kildare County Childcare Committee. Non smoker, full clean drivers license.
If you would like to know more please get in touch and we can have a chat.
Amy

re : Childminder Required Rathangan           reply
24/06/2019 17:00 - Kildare Childminders
Please see my add childminder Available Rathangan

discussion forum terms & conditions

;