Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required, Dunmore Road area

re : Childminder Required, Dunmore Road area           reply
18/08/2014 08:11 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
My name is Caoimhe Walsh, I am 24 years old with a full licence and seven + years of experience working with children of all different ages in different settings, e.g schools, activity camps etc. I would be really interested in meeting up with you if you are interested and can forward on my references.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Caoimhe Walsh

18/08/2014 08:11 - Waterford Childminders
Hi,
My name is Caoimhe Walsh, I am 24 years old with a full licence and seven + years of experience working with children of all different ages in different settings, e.g schools, activity camps etc. I would be really interested in meeting up with you if you are interested and can forward on my references.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Caoimhe Walsh

18/08/2014 22:15 - Waterford Childminders
Hello
My name is Louise Popa. I am an experienced child minder. I have worked for various families in Waterford city. I have looked after children of different ages. I am a non - smoker. I have my own transport and a full, clean driving licence. I recently finished up with a family the end of June this year due to a change in their circumstances. I have references available. I can be contacted on 086 8843312.
Kind regards
Louise Popa

Childminder Required, Dunmore Road area           reply
17/08/2014 19:40 - Waterford Childminders
Hi, we have 2 children ages 2 & 3, and are looking for someone to care for them in our home 3 weekdays per week. Own car and drivers licence required. Eldest child starts pre-school in September. We are flexible and will pay good rates for the right person. PM me if interested.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;