Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Needed

re : Childminder Needed           reply
29/08/2014 15:17 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
I have just logged into schooldays.ie and seen your post. I am a highly experienced and fully qualified childcare practitioner who lives on the Dunmore road. I am fully trained in paediactric first aid and hold a level 4 qualification in makaton sign for babies and toddlers !!! As a mother of 3 myself (20, 17 and 10) I I understandcthe demands of juggling different age ranges and being a working mother. I am available to start work immediately and references can be supplied on request. My contact number is 0876496867.
Looking forward to hearing fom you, Louise Coughlan

re... : Childminder Needed           reply
09/09/2014 19:39 - Waterford Childminders
Hi Caoimhe
So sorry for slowness in replying. I just sorted my work situation. Are you free to meet tomorrow for a coffee. Sorry for short notice...
Thanks
Claire

Childminder Needed           reply
28/08/2014 14:50 - Waterford Childminders

I am looking for some help for 2-3 days a week to help look after 3 kids in Woodstown area. 1 baby and two in school. There would also be a requirement to do some driving and some light house work.

10/09/2014 08:08 - Waterford Childminders
Hi I´m really sorry Claire but I was actually just offered a job!I was coming on today to take down my listing. Really sorry about that and I hope you find someone suitable!Thanks you for replying,
Caoimhe

re : Childminder Needed           reply
01/09/2014 08:42 - Waterford Childminders
Hi, My name is Caoimhe Walsh, I have sseven years of expierience working with kids of different ages and in different capacities, I have a full clean drivers licence and my own car I am available to meet up whenever is suitable if you would like to.
Caoimhe

10/09/2014 08:43 - Waterford Childminders
thanks caoimhe. Best wishes with the new job!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;