Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/ Babysitter Available: Kilcock, Maynooth, Celbridge, Leixlip

Childminder/ Babysitter Available: Kilcock, Maynooth, Celbridge, Leixlip           reply
01/10/2018 08:49 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,

My name is Denise. I am 25 years old and I am available to do childminding or babysitting full or part time.

I am a mature, caring and kind girl. I have a lot of experience minding children and minding my own niece since she was a baby!

I have worked as a healthcare assistant for over 6 years and just having a break at the moment. Currently working part-time in a shop. I am interested in getting into childcare maybe next year by doing a course online.

(A little bit about me: I am outgoing, love to go out walking and being outdoors, cooking and baking and also making sure I’m busy at doing something to keep me going. I am also very creative, I love art)

I am available during the week and weekends.

I have a full clean drivers license.

If you would like anymore information about me, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Denise x

re : Childminder/ Babysitter Available: Kilcock, Maynooth, Celbridge, Leixlip           reply
21/11/2018 19:45 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Denise,
I am looking for a Childminder for my 5 year old daughter. Its part-time to collect her from school and bring her home. It would be Monday-Wednesday and a 2:40 pick-up I would be home by 5:30. Please let me know if you are interested.
Fiona

re : Childminder/ Babysitter Available: Kilcock, Maynooth, Celbridge, Leixlip           reply
31/01/2019 21:33 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Denise. I’m Looking for a babysitter for the 5th of May in Barberstown castle. From 10-11pm until approximately 3am. If this is something you’d be interested in please let me know! Jill

discussion forum terms & conditions

;