Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child minder wanted in Dublin 15

Child minder wanted in Dublin 15           reply
06/06/2018 21:12 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi.
I am looking for a reliable full time Child minder for my 8 month old son in your own home.
I would need to drop him at approximately 9 am and collect him approximately 5 pm Monday-friday.
Please contact if interested?

re : Child minder wanted in Dublin 15           reply
11/06/2018 20:22 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, I am available for childminding in my home in Clonsilla. I´m a 26 year old mum of 2 a boy and girl aged 6 and 4. I am home everyday until 6pm as that´s when I leave for work. I am Garda vetted. I´m just a mum looking to help out another mum! Im in a 3 bed house with a front and back garden in a small quiet estate. Please let me know if you would be interested. Thank you.

16/06/2018 14:05 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi is this position still available. i would be very interested in having a chat with you.I been childminding 10 years now as my own boys grown up.when you have a chance feel free to text or ring or i can do same if u send your no.cheers look foward to speaking.my no is 0871303822 maria

17/06/2018 14:05 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Gerly,
I am little late to the game :) I live in Little Pace, I am a playschool teacher, level 6 qualified with SNA and disability awareness. I have two children and I have excellent references from the families I have worked with over the last 6 years.
Thank you,
Marianne.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;