- Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Child minder required

Child minder required           reply
13/03/2018 12:48 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Carlow)
Hi, I am looking for child minder from September 2018 to look after baby/toddler girl 8.5 months old from 7.30 am ish to 5ish pm for 3/4 days a week Monday to Wednesday/Thursday , i am looking for someone that minds 2-4 older children so the baby has interaction with other children in there in own home. Please send email with previous experience with children, rate per hour and any other details that you may think are relevant to Thanks jean

re : Child minder required           reply
14/03/2018 09:56 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
I would be very interested in minding your child. I have 3 children myself and mind a boy also on a part time basis. I have brillant work experience minding children from newborn to 8 years old. I have availability at the moment to take on another child. My house is fun filled. Your child would be well looked after. I love being a childminder as I love kids and find it very rewarding.
I have almost completed my level 5 childcare with only 2 modules left to complete.
Please contact me if your interested 087 2883286

re... : Child minder required           reply
14/03/2018 16:35 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Thanks for your reply.
Can i ask if you are non smoker, how much do you charge, where you are based and is there flexibility in baby being dropped off and being picked up
Do you just charge for when baby not with you as in holidays
Also is possible to get references
Thanks for quick response

discussion forum terms & conditions