Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child minder needed in Navan (Blackcastle Demesne area)

Child minder needed in Navan (Blackcastle Demesne area)           reply
07/11/2017 13:08 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I am looking for a woman who lives in Navan, preferably in the "Blackcastle Demesne" or "Bru Na Habhainn" or "Fitzherbert Court" housing estates. These estates are near: "Flower Hill" or the "Round O Pub" which is just out the Slane Road.

We have 2 kids (a 5 year old girl & a 3 year old boy).

We need a responsible girl / lady for about 2.5 Hours per day who would be able to do drop the kids to the Creche in the mornings, and collect the kids from the Creche in the evenings.

BASICALLY WHAT IS REQUIRED IS:
Come to our house in Bru Na Habhainn Estate for 7am and drop the kids off to the nearby creche when it opens @ 7.30am.

And then we would need you to pick up the kids from the creche @ 5.30pm, and bring them back to our house, heat up some food for then in the microwave that we will leave in the fridge, stick on Ceebies for them, get them ready for bed, and stay with them until we get home from work, which would be approx 7pm..

This would be for approx 4-5 days per week.
You must live locally.
Please reply if you are interested?

re : Child minder needed in Navan (Blackcastle Demesne area)           reply
08/11/2017 18:29 - Meath Childminders
Hi is this position still available? I´m very interested I live in navan and drive my own car with full licence great references available if you have any questions please pm thanks

re... : Child minder needed in Navan (Blackcastle Demesne area)           reply
08/11/2017 20:15 - Meath Childminders
Hi thanks for your reply I live on the Aldi side of navan, have over 20yrs experience currently minding children who I drop to school each morning they live not to far from yourself. The cost for 2 hrs would be between 15 and 20 euro. I have reference from previous An the family I also work for now. Thanks again for your reply

discussion forum terms & conditions

;