Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child minder available

re : Child minder available           reply
25/05/2016 19:41 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Chelsea, We have a baby girl (10 mth) 5 yr old boy and 10 yr old girl that we need a childminder for soon. it would be Monday - Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm minding the baby and collecting our boy at 2.20pm from Waterpark and our daughter at 3.20pm from same school. Are you still available?

Child minder available           reply
06/05/2016 17:55 - Waterford Childminders
My name is chelsea I am 21 years old and I am looking for a job as a childminder. I have experience with children as I have had a lot of babysitting jobs from the Age of 15. I also have younger brothers, Sisters and a niece that I used to mind on a regular basis. I was working for 6 months as an au pair In Roscommon last year. I mind two young boys 2 nights a week. I am good with kids and have a lot of patience. I am reliable and easy to adapt to any situation. I will be available to work all day everyday from June 16th, but I can do part time until then. also have references if requested. Thankyou

re... : Child minder available           reply
26/05/2016 11:29 - Waterford Childminders
Hi
I am currently looking after 4 children from one family for the last 3 years which is finishing soon.I have over 20 years experience,Fetac level 5,garda vetted and first aid.
I am available from early morning to 7pm.
you may view my add which I have posted today,or contact me on 0894205887,email dmpltd2003@yahoo.com.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
image.jpg