Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Caring childminder available clonsilla/ ongar / clonee area

Caring childminder available clonsilla/ ongar / clonee area           reply
12/05/2018 09:39 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Stay at home mother available now to mind kids in the Dublin 15 area I´ve a spacious child friendly home near clonsilla train station which is full of toys . I´m a qualified special needs assistant , have experience working in a creche and I have been hosting young foreign students the last couple of years from 11 to 15. I have 3 kids 14, 4 and 17 months. I´m at home now with my little ones cherishing this precious time with them, we are always on the go if it´s a sunny day we´ll be at parks, playgrounds,zoo, beaches and if the weather isn´t so good we´ll do a daily activity of art and crafts, baking or jigsaws. My house is a busy house and I´ll always have friends over with their kids too weekly for play dates. I´m currently minding another 4 year old just 2 days a week but her mother will be going on maternity leave the end of September. I´ve a 7 seater car so still have room for 2 other kids in the meantime. If you´d like to pm me for more details or arrange a visit to my home for a cuppa please feel free to

re : Caring childminder available clonsilla/ ongar / clonee area           reply
18/05/2018 13:31 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there,
I have a 1 year old and live in carpenterstown looking for a second set of hands 😀please pm me on note info and a number I can call
Thanks
Catherine

re : Caring childminder available clonsilla/ ongar / clonee area           reply
18/05/2018 13:35 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there,
I have a 1 year old and live in carpenterstown looking for a second set of hands 😀please pm me on note info and a number I can call
Thanks
Catherine

22/05/2018 11:36 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi are you still available? I am looking for someone to mind 3 children. Two in school and one full time.
Thank you.

re... : Caring childminder available clonsilla/ ongar / clonee area           reply
25/05/2018 19:03 - Dublin West Childminders
I live in clonsilla Dublin 15, Im looking for an irregular childminder to mind my 3 boys age 10months, 4, 7.. I will be looking for someone to mind my children when both my husband and I are working.. Sometimes it might be last minute child-minding, as that´s the nature of our jobs.. Im looking for a minder generally later afternoons and evenings.. are you free and what references and qualifications do you have??

discussion forum terms & conditions

;