Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Afterschool Care

re : Afterschool Care           reply
17/03/2007 09:55 - Afterschool Care
-----------------------------------
Hi There,

Contact your local County Childcare Committee and Education Centre tyey should have a list as will HSE who deal with preschool and other childcare services

All the best,

Frances

re... : Afterschool Care           reply
26/01/2007 16:42 - Afterschool Care
Hi Sue,

Thanks for that. I contacted the one in Herons Wood in Carrigaline but I only got voicemail. I reckon as I don´t work the same days every week I will run into problems. I will keep you posted.

Thanks again.

KVAE

18/07/2008 12:16 - Afterschool Care
you will probably need a childminder. I´m a fully qualified child care practitioner. i have a 10 month old son but i´m looking at the possibility of minding one or two children in the afternoon. contact Pauline 0874122940

re... : Afterschool Care           reply
20/07/2008 12:09 - Afterschool Care
Hi Pauline,
Thanks for giving me your number. I am on maternity leave at the moment and I will be returning to work in November/December. I am not too sure if this suits but if it does I will be in contact before then. Let me know.

Afterschool Care           reply
24/01/2007 13:37 - Afterschool Care
Hiya,

I am new to your site and am trying to get sorted for my little girl starting school for the first time in September. I work part-time and will need to arrange for someone to collect her and mind her until I finish work on the days I am working. Does anyone know of a service in Carrigaline in Co. Cork where this is possible? If so does anyone know what the costings might be?

Thanks,

24/01/2007 15:12 - Afterschool Care
Hi Kvae
There is one listed on the afterschool care section on this website for Carrigaline- would they facilitate you part-time?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;