Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

After school rates

re : After school rates           reply
24/02/2016 12:52 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
If the child gets sick in school is the parent/s going to leave work early to collect and mine until the minders hours start with that child. If not then the minders on standby so full rates apply as if both kids are there . And extra charge for food supplied by minders and fuel/Travel costs too.

re... : After school rates           reply
24/02/2016 14:55 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
If child is too sick for school then minder not taking him/her anyway, so I´m assuming then rate for one child for those hrs? And what´s going rate for 2 children per hr?

24/02/2016 18:58 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
I charge €13--€15 an hour for 2 kid´s ( depending on age) plus €10 fuel costs and €10 for food costs a day. And I know a lot of minders out there that charge the same .

After school rates           reply
24/02/2016 08:18 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
What´s the usual practice for charging when one child needs school run, breakfast and after school care and the other is full time? Charge one rate for hours both are there and less for hrs child is in school? Not expected to be on call for when child in school but needs full time care in hols. Thanks

24/02/2016 17:59 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Some may change a flat day rate but I work it at €5 an hr and €3 collection/drop...I´d expect insured environment and car for that...food maybe extra or included, depending on childminder.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;