Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

ABA tutor needed for 3 year old with ASD

re... : ABA tutor needed for 3 year old with ASD           reply
05/03/2011 17:46 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
-----------------------------------
Hi there, thanks so much for getting in contact. I really am looking for someone who is available afternoons, kind of 2-5 ish so that they could support him in the playgroup that he is in 2 afternoons a week but if you want to pm me your email address so I can contact you.

ABA tutor needed for 3 year old with ASD           reply
02/03/2011 11:32 - Special Needs / Tutors Required (Locality: Dublin West)
Hi, I need an ABA tutor for a three year old boy with ASD. I am looking for someone who can share 20 hours with another tutor for a home tuition programme. The tutor I have can do two 4 hour slots Tues, and Thurs mornings. I would need someone who can do up to 12 hours the rest of the week. Afternoons would suit great but anytime apart from Tues & Thursday mornings is available. He is currently in a playschool two afternoons a week so it would be great if I could find someone who could support him there as well as at home. I´m in Lucan. The relevant qualifications & experience is essential. Kind Regards Niamh

re : ABA tutor needed for 3 year old with ASD           reply
05/03/2011 14:33 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hello,

I would like to know if you found already someone for the home tuition? I am working at a special school for autistic children, called ABACAS. I am trained in ABA method. I work there until 3:30, so I would be available in the late afternoons, Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri. I might be available for more home tuition during the Easter holidays and from May.

please email me if you need further information on my qualifications, experience.

re... : ABA tutor needed for 3 year old with ASD           reply
05/03/2011 18:54 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
I have just sent you a PM with my email address.

re : ABA tutor needed for 3 year old with ASD           reply
18/03/2011 10:02 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi Niamh,
Just wondering if you found a tutor for your son. I have a degree in Psychology, a Diploma in Disability Studies, a Masters in Health Psychology and have completed the PECS course. I was specifically trained in ABA teaching and have one years experience. I am available to work any days or hours.
Geraldine.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;