Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

A typical day

re : A typical day           reply
10/11/2008 12:56 - Introduce Yourself
-----------------------------------
Thanks for posting BusyMum. Glad to see this is one of your ´less busy´ days.

A typical day           reply
10/11/2008 12:42 - Introduce Yourself
Hi,

I would love one of those diary´s so here goes!

A typical day for me begins at 7 a.m. I get myself ready, wake my three boys, get them dressed - then its downstairs for breakfast, brush teeth, wash - then its off to school, we live quite near the school so if its dry we usually walk or cycle. Then its home for housework, shopping, etc.,

One of my boys finishes at 1.30 so I walk for that collection. The other boys is off at 2.30 so usually i drive for that collection.

On Tuesday and Wednesday we have after school activities and seem to be in and out of the car a lot. Monday and Friday are the most relaxing, because once they are home we dont have to go back out.

Then its the usual round of homework, tv, dinner and bed.

My weeks are like groundhog day, but I wouldnt change a thing - its great to be able to be at home will time with my children and I feel very lucky to be in a position to be able to afford to do it.

Thank you.

It

re : A typical day           reply
23/11/2008 14:52 - Introduce Yourself
hi girl im the same the alarm goes off at 7.30 breakfast and out the door for 8.30. i also have one finished at 1.30 and then 2.30 then homework and dinner and let them relax for a while out playing etc and then bed its the same thing every day. we could do it with our eyes closed, i wouldnt swop it for the world i work part time and it suits me because i have lots of time to see them growing up.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;