Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

***EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER MALLOW***AVAILABLE ***from Sept 2106 ***

re : ***EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER MALLOW***AVAILABLE ***from Sept 2016***           reply
20/07/2016 18:06 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
sorry should read sept 2016

***EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER MALLOW***AVAILABLE ***from Sept 2106 ***           reply
20/07/2016 17:02 - Cork County Childminders
Hello I am a fully Qualified childminder with over 10 years experience minding children of all ages and requirements in my own home.
My home is child friendly and full of educational toys to amuse children/babies of all ages.I have a buggy, double buggy ,high chair,travel cot,car seats etc.
I am extremely reliable,nonsmoker,with full clean licence and No pets.I live in cairn woods in mallow.I will be finishing up my current childminding job i have held for 2 and a half years the end of august. and will be available to start end of August start of Sept. I come with excellent references. If you have any questions and would like to discuss further please contact via private message here or phone.
Thank you for taking the time to read this,look forward to hearing from you.
Geraldine

re... : ***EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER MALLOW***AVAILABLE ***from Sept 2016***           reply
01/09/2016 18:33 - Cork County Childminders
Hi Geraldine my name is Karena I live in Bweeng I have 2 children 3&5 I am looking for someone to mind them in our house are u still availBle? I work full time in Blackpool. Many thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;